Wednesday, April 01, 2015

My 3 Day Green Juice Challenge (Day 1)


I have posted in my Facebook yesterday about challenging myself for 3 days Green Juice challenge which I only can drink Green Juice or any healthy juice for 3 days. And today is my first day. I know it will be super hard for me especially the part where i have to wake up super early in the morning to prepare the juice. I am lucky enough i have my fiancee to buy those vegetable for me and even help me wash the juicer for me this morning. 

Today I have made the super simple Green Juice for me to have for my breakfast and lunch. Will make another juice for my dinner today. I don't have enough ingredient to make my Green juice this morning, but I carry on with it because I think it is fine without it.

My Green Juice Ingredient for day 1


1. 2 Cucumber (I peeled it since I'm not using the organic cucumber)
2. 4 Aus Cellery 
3. 2 Apple (For the sweet and sour taste)
4. Lemon (I cant find one,so i make it without it.)

I only use 3 ingredient for my green juice due to no lemon was found yesterday. For a beginner like me, this juice is fine. Add some ginger if u all like it. Left a comment below if you have any question. See you in my next post!



The outcome of my green Juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment